Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Promises, Promises

I keep saying I'm knitting, and I am to an extent, but not really enough that there needs to be a big update.. SOOO I've decided to show you some of my drawings! One of my New Year's resolutions was to draw a little every day. I've done that if you consider writing words on paper as drawing.. but more recently I've been able to draw at least a little every day. Here are a few drawings:


I SHOULD be able to post more knitting stuff this summer. But I will be working and I may be getting an internship, so that will take up a lot of time. HOWEVER!! I'll be going to Scotland(/London/Belfast) for four weeks in July. So I'll be blogging more then probably, mostly about traveling. But I'm going to go to a few yarn stores hopefully, and I'll definitely fill you in on those. :) So get excited for this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment