Saturday, January 28, 2012

2012 Goals

So it would be more convenient, I've decided to repost my goals for 2012 here.

  • Make a new animal (from the Chinese zodiac) each month. There's a link to the pattern HERE.
  • Learn something new - such as how to knit real lace. Or maybe how to fit knits - make a cardigan, or maybe a blue one, or perhaps a sweater vest.
  • Knit something with the yarn I made.
  • Make the majority of my Christmas gifts for next Christmas.
  • Design at least 2 pieces of knitwear. I've been meaning to do this for a while, but have never gotten the courage up to try it!
  • Draw at least a little bit every day... I'm gonna need to catch up on this one.
So far I'm not doing so well on the drawing every day.... But I have already designed a piece of knitwear! I made this hat for a friend of mine. I didn't really sit down and write it out beforehand, although I did do a bit of thinking before I started. I basically knew what it wanted to look like and I was off! This was also partly because her birthday party was the next day and I hadn't started on it yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment